Tuesday, June 6, 2017

My Favorite Thing About Me

We all have things that we don't like about ourselves. Often those lists are quite long, and we really focus in on those things. But how often do we talk about the things we like about ourselves? So I believe it's time to share my favorite thing about me with all of you.

My favorite thing about me is that I'm really positive. I just can't help it. I really do believe that good things happen to me and everyone else all the time. Now, that doesn't mean that I'm not realistic. Sometimes you have to look for the good, but it's there!

Sometimes seeing the positive can be frustrating. Not that it is frustrating knowing that good things are happening. It's frustrating because so many individuals don't see the good things going on around them. It's frustrating knowing that individuals don't know that often you need to state the positive. I often think how is it that they are missing so much?

But overall, I believe it is so much easier to go through life with a positive outlook. I mean for the most part it's just a lot less work.

No comments:

Post a Comment