Sunday, April 2, 2017

Once Upon A Time Holy Bible

Finding a way to encourage your child's interest in bible stories can be difficult at times. But Zonderkids has come out with a new Bible that may help your child become more interested in Bible stories. Actually two products that keep them interested.

The Books

I didn't know what to expect when I signed up to review the books. I thought about a set of books I had as a child that were full of pictures. These books caught my attention. I even remember some of the pictures to this day. I wondered if these books would be as good.

When I received them, I glanced at the cover. I thought to myself these books have nice artwork. It's that Disney style of illustration. The big eyes, and all of the bright colors. And the print in the story book is large and easy to read.

The story book points out the Happily Ever After of each of the stories. But the cover of the book points out that The Bible is not a fairy tale. I liked that the books reminded children that good things can come from leading a good life.

Disclosure

I did receive a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment