Monday, March 27, 2017

Thrifty Finds Week 13

This past week of thrifting has been a success. I found some items that I really liked at dirt cheap prices. One of the great things about thrifting is you never know what you will find. It's like a little bit of an adventure. Here are a few of the finds of the week.
I really liked the top and somehow in all the clothing I found a pair of pants that matched perfectly? I can never figure out how I can always find an entire matching outfit at the thrift stores It's like the people who donating know exactly what I am looking for.

I loved the little jelly shoes I found. They have a floral pattern in them. And they are absolutely adorable. I also picked up some cards and a little kitten.
I really liked the color of the sweater. It is made out of lambs wool so I know that I can also use it for felting. But who knows what I will do with it.
I found an entire bag full of Aladdin toys. I was so happy. The genie from that movie is one of my favorite animation characters. It could be because he's blue.
I wasn't absolutely sure how I was going to use this heart wicker tray, but it was only 50 cents. So I just couldn't pass it up.
The pillow case I bought was dirt cheap, and the design was a little different than most of them I have seen. I thought there has to be a use for that fabric.





No comments:

Post a Comment